StatCounter

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Where's NotaSheep?

In case you are wondering what's happened to me, Mrs NotaSheep has taken me away for a surprise very long Easter break. There was no wifi or 3G at the first location hence my non-posting apart from some planned weekend posts. From now on I will have wifi and 3G but I think I will continue with my break from posting until I return next week.

I also have no plans to look at Twitter until Monday, so @Wotsit4 has even more time to formulate an answer to my much asked question:
Why do you think that Israel is occupying the West Bank and Gaza post 1967 but that Jordan and Egypt weren't occupying the West Bank and Gaza 1948-1967?
I know he won't answer my question because to do so would show either his real motives in opposing Israel's "occupation" or the paucity of his knowledge of Middle East history.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break. Why do you even engage with numbskulls? Aren't they best left to their own idiocy?